Monday 5 December 2011

The last three posts

You might notice when reading the posts below that they are over a period of time. The past month to be exact. I'm guest blogging on a friends lifestyle site as she is looking for a blokes point of view on all sorts of stuff and as I am trying to get fit and healthy at the moment, it seemed like a good idea.

The Triple Threat blogs can be found here as well as on my blogspace. Girls, it is a valuable source of information for all manner of lady-centric things. Boys, it is also a valuable source of information for presents for the aforementioned ladies. Amanda is uber stylish and I have heard that other women like that sort of thing too. You'll thank me.

http://www.prettylusciousthings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wotcher. Comments are welcome and make Wayne happy. Please post some. Spammers on the other hand, I hunt down, kill and eat.

Five Sentence Fiction - Bubbles

Here we are again with Five Sentence Fiction from Lillie McFerrin. The word du jour is Bubbles...